12 SE woodland themed wool dread extensions! Decorated with vintage wood beads, hemp cord wraps, feathers, a crystal like pendant and a handmade mushroom bead (made by Etsy Seller, HipHippieHooray)
Use code blackfriday at checkout and get 15% off!! Hurry offer ends on Dec.2nd at Midnight
Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Coupon code for my Etsy store!
use code Holiday to get 20% off anything in my store!!]
Wool dread extensions, dread accessories and
Tribal wool dread extensions (set of 12) decorated with LOTS of beads, feathers and hemp x-wraps and ooak felted wool dread bands! (or head bands)
Livin’ in the Sunlight, Lovin’ in the Moonlight” *Original* Pen and Sumi Ink
This is a hand drawn pen and ink illustration by upcoming Psychedelic Folk artist Jonah James.
Drawn using Sumi Ink, Dip Pens on Paris Paper.
Dimensions: 9 inches wide X 12 Inches long.
Jonah would be happy to draw an Idea or concept that you may have, may it be for a tattoo, drawing or canvas. Contact me!
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.
I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till I drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.